Terms and Conditions
1. Cipzer is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Miaki Vase Sales Corporation, a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office in India. Use of the Website is offered to You conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Cipzer at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service.
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of branded merchandise and services offered by Cipzer’s various affiliate/ registered merchants/ vendors/service providers at a discounted price (“Services”). The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which shall include, issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various services. The purchase of products and services on the Website shall be governed by the Terms of Offer For Sale (“Terms of Offer For Sale”)
C. Eligibility to Use
1. The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Cipzer system by Cipzer for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by Cipzer through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
D. User Account, Password, and Security
1. Cipzer makes the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided Cipzer certain required User information and created an account (“Account”) through Cipzer ID and password or other log-in ID and password, which can include a facebook, gmail, yahoo ID or any other valid email ID(collectively, the “Account Information”).
2. The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Cipzer of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Cipzer cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Cipzer or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
3. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Cipzer has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Cipzer has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
E. Pricing Information
1. Cipzer strives to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy or avail of from the Website. The pricing details for purchase of products and services from the Website are detailed under the Terms of Offer For Sale.
2. You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Cipzer expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
3. Cipzer shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Cipzer with our acquiring bank from time to time.
F. User Obligations
3. If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensice and in accordance with applicable laws.
5. You agree and acknowledge that Cipzer is not the seller of the products and the services and Cipzer shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. Cipzer is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by You from the vendor by providing the Services to You.
G. Use of Materials
Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Terms, Cipzer hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from Cipzer), non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions :
2.You may not modify or alter product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website;
3.You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website available to others; and
4.You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website.
H. Usage Conduct
1. You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
2. You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
I. Third Party Content
The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources (“Third Party Content”). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Cipzer. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Cipzer does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and Cipzer shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
J. Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW :
1. THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY CIPZER ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CIPZER WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. CIPZER ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
3. CIPZER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
1. You agree that Cipzer may